House of Lacuna
Wrap Dress Apricot Floral Print
FREE AU & NZ SHIPPING
Effortless elegance. This dress is perfect for the any season.
Dress up or dress down, made from a lush drape viscose crepe. This can be worn with a simple sandal/heel or fabulous ankle boot and leather jacket in the cooler months. This beautifully hand printed textile print is an eye catching design.
- 100% Viscose Crepe
- 3/4 sleeve
- Wrap style dress
- Maxi Length
- V-Neck neckline
- Soft Apricot Peach Pink and white textile print
- slight variations in the colour, print and fabric are a natural result of the handmade process
Free shipping in Australia and New Zealand for every order over $100.
Items are posted via Australia Post (E-parcel) which have tracking numbers, or international Air Mail with tracking. All parcels are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse, in Australia.
- Australia E-Parcel flat rate $8.95 AUD
- New Zealand International Standard Airmail with tracking $14.95 AUD - allow 5-10 business days for arrival.
- International Standard Airmail with tracking $19.95 AUD - allow 10-20 business days. We ship to UK, North America, Europe, China, Singapore, Japan and UAE.
We understand that you want your new little outfit as quickly as possible so generally orders are dispatched same day from our warehouse.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we’ll gladly accept a return and a refund of any full priced item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 14 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensure you are able to return items within the returns timeframe
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Items(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original packaging/tags attached.
We take pride, accountability and appreciation for our loyal customers and want you to love you new garment just as much as we love the process creating it.