The following outlines our returns and refund policy.
By processing your payment with House of Lacuna, you are accepting the following terms and conditions
regarding shipping and any returns of your purchases. Please note that refunds will strictly only be provided for items assessed
and deemed as faulty. A store credit will be issued in all other circumstances.
All return policies issued by House of Lacuna abide by and are in line with the Australia Consumer Law (ACL)
If you require clarification or have any questions, please contact customer service via email email@example.com
Something doesn’t fit or changed your mind? No worries! Please follow our easy 5 step return process below:
1.Please ensure your return complies with our full returns policy found below. Otherwise, your return could be sent back to you.
2. Email us with a returns request and order number @ firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Include your returns form with the item(s) you wish to return and package together in a traceable mailing satchel to address found below).
4.You will need to cover the return postage. Ensure you keep your tracking number as we a not responsible for items lost in transit.
5. Once your return is received here at HofL HQ, please allow up to 5 business days for your store credit to be issued.
You will receive your store credit via email so please be sure to check junk folders
as sometimes our emails go there.
Please send all returns to the following address:
Please note: We do NOT accept returns being dropped off in person at this address.
House of Lacuna Returns
U204/882 PACIFIC HIGHWAY
Lisarow Business Park
- Items can be returned within 21 days of delivery for a store credit. Please note we do not offer refunds. A refund will only be provided if an item is assessed and deemed as faulty.
- You are welcome to return items by post.
- All item(s) to be returned must be in their original, unworn, unwashed condition. All tags and incidentals (i.e. spare buttons) must be attached.
- Please take care when trying on the item as we are not able to accept returns with makeup stains. If the item is deemed unsellable it will simply be returned to the customer.
- Please check your junk mail before emailing Frankie and Co regarding order information as emails can sometimes redirect themselves there.
- By purchasing from House of Lacuna item, you have accepted the possibility of slight variations in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different dependent on individual monitor settings.
- Unfortunately we do not have the capacity to cover the cost of postage on returns.
- Store credits are provided for the cost of the item paid at purchase.
- We process all returns within 3-8 business days of them being received.
- You will receive an email with the details and outcome of your processed return.
- Returned items will be issued a store credit
- A store credit is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue and can only be used in one transaction.
- Frankie and Co Clothing have strict quality control procedures in place. Every item that leaves our warehouse is individually checked and signed off before being shipped.
- Please contact customer service via email email@example.com or phone 0409674524 within 24 hours of receiving your product if you believe it to have a manufacturing fault. Alternatively, you can return a faulty item to by post for a refund. We will treat this at the highest of priority. Please ensure you do not throw out any of the packaging information as this will be required to move forward with processing your return
House of Lacuna cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged when being sent out or returned to us. House of Lacuna staff are happy to assist with any questions, but please direct all inquiries to Australia Post. If this situation arises, the customer can only be reimbursed if House of Lacuna are approved a credit by Australia Post for the lost/damaged item. We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to House of Lacuna If we do not receive a return/receive a return damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Covered by this service
Our Australia Post Service offers delivery with safe drop or will be sent to the post office at the driver’s discretion. This means if you are not home at the time of the delivery, your order will be left in a safe place, so it is ready and waiting for you. Australia Post will also take a photo of where your order was left. If you have specific instructions on where you need your post delivered, please contact Australia Post with your tracking number and give them this information. Any instruction left in the notes section on a House of Lacuna order cannot be passed onto Australia Post as we are a separate service.
- Pre-orders are to be paid for at the time of the order being placed and are shipped as close to the date provided on the House of Lacuna Website as possible.
- Please refer to the description of the item on our website to see the approximate delivery window. Please keep in mind the date provided is an estimated date and the item may arrive earlier or later than anticipated.
- All items ordered together will be held and shipped together once the pre-ordered item arrives.
- If you require items that are not on pre-order to be shipped earlier please place a separate order for these items.
- Please take care when processing your order as all pre-orders are final – no additional items can be added to the order and the order cannot be cancelled or edited before delivery.
- Please choose carefully as there are strictly no returns on markdown items on the sale page.
- Only one discount code can be used per order.
- If you have an existing code during a sale period, unfortunately only one can be honoured - so it is up to you to decide which ones to use.
- If you forget to use the code in your order, we are unable to refund/credit the difference to amend this.
- Discount codes cannot be honoured outside their given time frame.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further enquires.
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
A pre-order item is made-to-order and so manufacturing only commences after a customer has placed their order. If you wish to return your finished pre-order item after receiving it, however you are welcome to exchange.
Thank you in advance for your patience, please remember we are a small team of two sometimes three and will get back to you as quickly as we can!
Thank you for shopping with us we hope you enjoy the House of Lacuna E-Boutique.
We take pride, accountability and appreciation for our loyal customers and want you to love you new garment just as much as we love the process creating it.